Monday, January 28, 2008

I <3 Motorcycles!

SOOOO

We bought a motorcycle! Freakin awesome right?! it's a yamaha fzr1000. We still have yet to take the new riders course, but we should be signing up for it here shortly (maybe Febuary?). Until then, my roomate dave will be teaching me the ins and outs of the bike (ie: where the clutch is, how to brake, accelerate..) since the only thing i know about bikes is that there are handlebars, 2 wheels, a gas tank and a seat! lol

I'm so freaking excited! so once i learn how to ride the bike and take the riders course, i plan on buying a kawasaki ninja 250. yes, alot smaller than the yamaha, but perfect fit and size for me since i am really small. So i either have to get a part time job, or hope i can earn a bit of money doing my whole blogging/website thing. I'm hoping for the latter.

No comments: