Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy New Year!!

So i'd like to say happy new year and welcome to my brand new blog and say that i hope this is the begining of my new years resolution.According to www.rismedia.com the top 5 new year resolution are 1. get out of debt/save money 2. lose weight 3. exercise/eat healthy 4. get organized and 5. develop a new skill or talent.How many of those have you made in the past couple of years? Chances are at least one, I am pleased to say that I only have one this year, which I am hoping it will be easier to accomplish than 5!My new years resolution is to be a happier person. There are many ways I can accomplish this, and what makes it so great is that it's not a set list and there will be no 'failure', so even if I do one thing to make me happier, I will have succeded! Isn't that what new years resolutions are all about?!Don't get me wrong, there are things that I would love to achieve this year, but i'm not going to beat myself up over it.I would like to get a job, not only to earn money (which is another post in itself!) but to also get back out into the world after being a stay at home mom for the past 4 years.I would also like to do some home improvements. We just bought our house in 2006 and all we have done is paint paint paint! lol. Thats fine and dandy and all but theres only so much you can do with that! The first project i would love to cross off the list is getting our driveway and patio cement repoured.One last thing that I would like to achieve/work on this year is my uptightness and seriousness. I need to lay back a little and let loose. so in summary, this year, i'm going to do things to make me happier!

No comments: