Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Sad Day..

Today is an unexpectedly sad day. The mustang has been sold! I didn't think I would have any emotion other than "yay, that honkin piece of car is out of the yard!", but seeing it being driven down the road by someone other than greg makes me a little sad. That was the car that I first saw greg in, and thats what car he was in when he first saw me. We spend numerous hours in the mustang just driving around, having fun, and other things. I can't really express how i feel now that it's gone, it's kind of nostalgic, but i know that we will make new memories on the motorcycles, and that we're just begining a new chapter of our lives (vehicle-wise).
I know greg is a little sad too, but he has about 500lbs of consolation between his legs everyday to and from work! haha!
But on the upside, we get to park the bikes in the carport now!! woot woot!!

No comments: