Thursday, February 14, 2008

The motorcycle Permit Test

Greg got to take the motorcycle permit test a couple weeks ago, and he failed the first time, but passed the second. I was supposed to get mine this past monday, but ended up getting it on wednsday instead. I figured it would take me 2-3 tries to get it since greg had to do it twice, it would take me more times to get it (cause we all know i'm not the brightest crayon in the box), so i got the book and read it front to back and did all the test questions. i felt fairly confident, but wasn't expected to do extremely well.
I had my appointment at 2, I got there at 1:30 and I totally ROCKED the test! i passed on my first try, and did it under ten minutes! i was actually out of the dmv before my appointment time! how freakin awesome?! i didn't have to pay the 5 bucks either! so that was my boost of confidence for the day.
so watch out everyone, tiff's on the road with a crotch rocket!! lol

on a crappier Chase is sick and puked all over my couch yesterday! yea, that was some major fun cleaning that up! He is alot more cuddlier when he's sick, so we layed on the floor almost all day and just watched cartoons and snuggled. The only bad thing about him being sick is he is sooo freakin whinny! i guess he really does take after me. :)

Seriously, this is FLORIDA, so WHY is it so freakin cold?! screw global warming, it's not real, it's FREEZING!

No comments: